Absolutely Delicious!: A Collection of My Favorite Recipes
Author: Linda Allard
Well-known fashion designer Linda Allard offers a charmingly illustrated cookbook featuring recipes for more than 150 easy-to-make, sure-fire interpretations of classic dishes. Lovingly illustrated in Allard's own watercolors.
Books about: Bipolar Disorder or Stem Cell Divide
How to Make Pizza (Quamut)
It’s as easy as pie.
Pizza is one of the most beloved foods in the United States, yet many people are intimidated by the idea of making it at home. To make delicious homemade pizza, though, all you need to know are a few guidelines and basic skills. Learn:
- The equipment you need to make pizza at home
- How to pick the right ingredients for perfect homemade pizza
- Techniques for making regular pizza, as well as Sicilian, deep dish, and more
Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.